Thursday, November 13, 2008

Four!

One of my favorite clients has probably been checking the blog all week to see if I got anything posted from her weekend session, and I am happy to say her sneak peek is now ready! I have been photographing this little one since she was a newborn and this weekend was her 4-year session. Next time I think we should do a mother daughter portrait because this little girl is a total "mini me" of her mom. (Down to the hair cowlick and everything..it's amazing!)

Sparkle Hat, Pettiskirt, & Boots

Just for fun, I played around with some different post-processing techniques.

Blog Panel

And, I had to include this one because it made me laugh and reminds me of my own kids, who have been sporting an assortment of temporary tattoos ever since Halloween.

Tattoo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, look at those eyes! She is gorgeous. Great job on this!pp

Hayley said...

Those are amazing!!! I love the closeups.

GREAT JOB!!!

--Hayl
CIM

Anonymous said...

WOW, those are amazing she's just beautiful!

Jill Rains said...

You ROCK, Jess!! How awesome that you've been photographing this little one since she was a newborn! She's adorable and you did an amazing job!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! You really are an awesome photographer! I'll keep looking over here for more!