Monday, October 6, 2008

Holiday Gift Idea

holiday charms BLOG

Looking for a unique and special holiday gift? Check out these cute little photo charms. Your image is sealed onto a 1cm square black lip mother of pearl tile, finished with sterling silver, and is being offered for a special introductory price of $80. Chain not included. If you have had a session earlier in 2008, you can still order a charm using those photos. Lead time on these charms is 4-6 weeks, so call today if you would like to have one for the holidays!

And why yes, that is indeed me modeling one of the charms. For those of you who haven’t heard, I am doing a photographic challenge this year called “365.” It involves a self-portrait a day for an entire year, and this image here is my self-portrait for today. The 365 has been a lot of fun and somewhat of a creative kick-in-the-pants. I’ve met a lot of other really cool photographers around the world who are also participating in the challenge. If you’d like to see my entire project starting January 1st, click here.

1 comment:

Jill Rains said...

Those are really cute! And I love your modeling shot! Very nice!