Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beautiful Inside & Out

Congratulations to my dear friend S, who is expecting her first baby around Thanksgiving. This time of year holds a special place in my heart because both of my kids are Thanksgiving babies. I had the pleasure (not!) of hospital turkey twice, as my daughter was born the day before Thanksgiving in 2002, and my son was born two days before Thanksgiving in 2005.

I have known S since we were 14 years old, and we attended both high school and college together. I know that she is going to be a great mom because she has such a strong nurturing instinct. Plus, she is always prepared. Even when we were teens, if you ever needed a band-aid, tissue, or tylenol, she would inevitably have what you needed right there in her purse.

Good luck, S & R! Just a few more weeks till you guys meet your little miracle.

DSCF0359 BLOG

DSCF0292 BLOG

DSCF0366 BLOG

P.S. One of the upsides to being my friend is that I will shoot pictures for you. One of the downsides of being my friend is that I will process everyone else's pictures ahead of yours. LOL! Thanks for your patience, S&R. Proofs coming soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photographs! Jes, you are so talented with the camera. LR

Anonymous said...

Awww, these or so sweet!

Heather... said...

These are wonderful!