Friday, July 31, 2009

9 Months Old

This little guy was such a crack-up. I have never met a baby before who was in such a perpetually good mood. He was belly laughing at everything and was game for pretty much any pose I threw his way. Except for a hat - He did not want to wear a hat. But unlike his peers who would cry about the hat, he just pulled it off without ever breaking his big 2-tooth grin.

I totally overshot this session (because how could I not, you know?). Here's a little sneak peek.

9 Months

9 Months Overalls

9 Months Crack Up

I think this image below is just about the only non-smiley shot from the whole session, but I just love it. I love the direct eye contact and his soft serious expression.

9 Months Bowl

12 comments:

Carley said...

Jessie his eyes are amazing!!! Rockin' girly, as always. You're my idol, you know that???

Samantha Parks said...

these are gorgeous!!! his eyes are fabulous and you captured them perfectly!!!

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography said...

his eyes are amazing! and you did an amazing job capturing them!

Veronica Starr said...

what a CUTE little guy!!! great shots!

aimeeferguson said...

he is super cute, amazing shots!!! love his big ole grins, but i love the non-smiley shot too!!

Naomi Harrison said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute!

Bonnie Creevy said...

This is awesome! I really love both the first and the last. Great job!

Julia said...

GORGEOUS! First and last are my faves.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my word! I want to squeeze him. He is so cute and you rocked the session, as usual!

Unknown said...

That third shot of him laughing is just too fantastic!

Tree said...

absolutely darling! I agree about his eyes... amazing.

Traci said...

i love the image of him in the bowl! even w/o a smile that is my favorite!