Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Final Countdown.....

I did a maternity session today for a friend who just also happens to be an engineer-turned-photographer. Sound familiar? It's even more ironic if I tell you were are both ex-Abbott engineers.

I am always slightly nervous shooting another photographer, as we all do things differently and have different expectations. Plus on a whole, we photographers tend to be pretty anal retentive about our work. LOL! The session ended up going great, and I am so excited to work on her images.

I am heading out of town for a couple of days but wanted to throw a couple of images up here for her before I leave. It looks like that baby could even be here before I get back.

Good luck, L & P!

DSCF8110 BLOG

DSCF8141 BLOG

DSCF8186 BLOG - 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look amazing, she is gonna love them!