Monday, August 17, 2009

Vacation Highlights

I was fortunate to have a Wisconsin getaway last week with my best friend and her family. We went to the Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan. It's a waterpark hotel located right on the shores of Lake Michigan, so you can experience the crazy indoor waterslides, outdoor pool, and beach all in one place. The hotel was nice, but like all "family resorts" (think Wisconsin Dells), MacGyver and I were wishing our stay included a free chiropractor visit. Let's just say it's nice to be sleeping in my own bed again.

All in all it was a really fun trip. My BFF and I had a spa afternoon at Kohler Waters Spa at the American Club, and that alone made up for the nights spent on a lumpy old mattress.

I didn't even take my SLR on the trip so these highlight pics were shot with my little point and shoot.


vintage beach BLACK

Sheboygan Beach

A Girl and Her Bug Juice

Atlas

Night Shot at Blue Harbor Resort

Testing out the underwater camera

So I am back in the groove now, catching up on orders and phone calls. Thanks for your patience. I hope you all are enjoying the final days of summer!

1 comment:

Kiley E Photography said...

Ahh! I'm like 20 min away from Sheboygan! :) Glad you had fun!