Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Logo

My New Logo

I want to give a big shout out to my awesome brother who designed this logo for me. He designed my original logo as well and probably thinks I am nuts to give it a facelift so soon, but I really wanted to incorporate something special to me. Both of my kids were born in November, and this mum in my new logo is November's official flower.

My brother has designed little graphic elements for me to use in many of my holiday cards and birth announcements, and I think I have finally convinced him to share his talents with the photography community. I am working with him to create some templates specifically for photographers, and will post a link once we get that all up and running.

1 comment:

Lauren Casaccio Lason said...

The new logo looks great! Love the colors!