Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Audrey's Senior Portraits

I got to work with a really fun senior yesterday. She saw some of my work and decided to make the trip down from Wisconsin so that I could shoot her senior pictures. For this I am very honored!

Audrey is a talented writer and loves the winter, so we tried to incorporate these elements into her photos. Too bad the snow all melted just days before our shoot.

020_Audrey BLOG

040_Audrey BLOG

084_Audrey BLOG

audrey jump BLOG

Audrey, I had a blast yesterday meeting you and your mom. I wish I could fit 50 photos onto this sneak peek because that is how many of them I just love. Proofs coming soon!

9 comments:

Leslie Morgan said...

She looks like a fun girl and your photos of her look great!

Head Gaggler said...

What a beautiful young lady. These photos are awesome and fun.

Mel said...

These are wonderful. I really like how you captured her energy and spirit. She's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love them ALL! Great job capturing a wonderful subject.

Anonymous said...

These are sooo awesome!
LOOOOVE the outdoor one.
Just beautiful, Jes!!

Traci said...

these photos are beautiful!!!!
love the texture in the first one, very cool.

TracyTPhotography said...

Beautiful! Love the jumping shots!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess!
I made a blog! It's so cool! I really love the shots, thanks again so much.

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are rocking these senior pics! The light writing is so cool.