Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm Back...


in more ways than one! I am back from my family vacation and I am also back online.

Vacation was fun and relaxing, and I am still getting thru all of the emails and voice mails that came in while I was gone. So if you haven't heard back from me yet, you will soon.

When I got back into town, I came home to find my website was down. The data center in Texas that hosts the servers for several hosting companies suffered an explosion. This data center of course has backup plans in place, but the fire department did not allow use of any backup generators until the situation was stabilized. This resulted in a huge "web glitch" all over the internet, as several popular hosting companies utilize this particular data center. Obviously this is a rare problem that should not occur again (fires, much less explosions, certainly do not happen everyday!). I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused any of my clients.

No comments: