Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jessica Gwozdz Photography Website Went Live Today!

If you found this blog, you probably realize that my new website is up and running. Hooray! I plan to keep the old one up for a short time until I make sure all the kinks are worked out of the new site. So, "Photos By Jes" is now "Jessica Gwozdz Photography". I am very excited about this change and all of the new things I have to share with you. I will be refining some of the details over the next several weeks, and will keep you posted.

In the mean time, take a look at this little cutie I had the pleasure of meeting this week. Of course he is gorgeous -- you may have seen some of pictures of his beautiful parents in my maternity gallery. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I guess.




Welcome to the world, Baby E. So glad to meet you!


No comments: