Monday, November 9, 2009

Twins!

I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph some preemie newborn twins today. They don’t look like preemie newborn twins, you say? Well that’s because they were born at 36 weeks and weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and 7 lbs 10 oz! I am in pain just thinking about that. Their mom is totally a super hero, as I got to witness today. With these two little guys plus a 2-year-old big sis, this family truly has their hands full.

This was the first set of twins babies I have worked with in about 5 years, plus I was on location at the family’s home, so this was a fun and challenging day for me. These babies are both so big and strong that they would have nothing to with any type of traditional newborn posing techniques. One of them can already even hold his head up! It seemed that we could not get both of them in the same mood at the same time (one was awake while the other was sleepy, one was crying to be fed while the other was content). As their mom said “Welcome to my life!”

T, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek. More to come later this week!

9831_BLOG

9702_BLOG

9741_BLOG

9787_BLOG

29 comments:

Bonnie Creevy said...

Oh my gosh, how cute are these? That first one makes me tear up *sniff*. Great job on these!

Sarah said...

Oh, they are so precious! Beautiful work, as usual, Jessica! And I agree, Mom surely is a superhero.

Plantation Stables of Beaufort said...

Oh my goodness...SOOOO sweet and beautiful

gail said...

Beautiful work! Love them all!

Julia said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and more beautiful! Love these :)

Toki Lee Kanitz said...

These are so lovely!!

Laura Brett said...

Love them, that last one is beautiful! The mom is going to love them.

Kim Hill said...

Awww, these are precious! I absolutely love them. The black & white conversions are terrific, too.

Jennifer O. said...

wow, those are beautiful!

Jaclyn Michele said...

Perfection. Absolutely beautiful photos.

Andrea Gomoll said...

They are really super-cute - great job!!!

Trisha said...

Beautiful! Mom is going to love these!

Tracy Joy said...

G O R G E O U S... as always :)

Kiley E Photography said...

Look at that chub! I love it! Super job, Jessica and keep up the good work, Mom!

Jen Madigan Photography said...

So cute! I love the one of the three kids. Great work!!

Naomi Harrison said...

Those cheeks are just scrumptious! And Big Sis is a little beauty!

Dana Monticelli said...

These are so precious! Great work!

Nicki said...

how cute are they? love them!

Megs said...

Beautiful job, Jes. They are just precious!!

Kim K. said...

So adorable!! Great work!

Kelsey said...

They are so precious. Wonderful images!

aimeeferguson said...

aw, that first one is just priceless!! you do amazing work, these are all beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

My niece and nephews! I love the photos!!! Their mom had the 1st one natural and she weighed over 13 lbs. at birth. That's a hero

Laura Lu said...

oh my goodness...these are gorgeous!!!

HollyB said...

Oh lighting is gorgeous! I love all of these.

Jolie Anne said...

Having twins myself I know how difficult that was! Great job and I love the first one!

Jackie said...

Wonderful job! Darling little (should I say BIG) babies! The first image is stunning!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of big sis :) I love your work.

Carolina said...

What precious captures! Well done :)